Tips to ride safely
Conduct a pre-ride check before you turn on the vehicle. This will prevent any accidental damage to equipment.
Safe riding rules
- Anticipate the moves of other drivers on the road
- Never ride in another driver’s blind spot
- Obey all road regulations, and ride in a manner befitting road conditions - if wet slow down
- Keep your hands and feet fixed firmly to the vehicle at all times when riding
- Always take extra caution at intersections, in high traffic situations, and when lane filtering
- A compliant motorcycle helmet must be worn at all times when riding
- We suggest to always wear a rider jacket, pants, gloves and boots
- Ensure that you hold the required rider licence for your state
- Never lend your vehicle to an inexperienced rider
- Above all, ride to live; employ common sense in all traffic situations
Further riding rules and tips can be found on the website of your local transport authority.