A pre-ride inspection will only take a few minutes, and should be conducted before riding your Arthur
- PowerPack – ensure the PowerPack is correctly fitted, and cables correctly attached. Check charge level
- Brakes – check for correct operation; make sure there is no fluid leakage
- Tyres – check condition and pressure
- Lights and Indicators – check for correct operation
- Throttle – check for correct and smooth operation
Contact an authorised Fonzarelli representative if you identify an issue.
If the pre-ride inspection is not conducted before using the Arthur, damage to equipment or severe injury could result.
- Insert the key and turn clockwise to the ON position
- Mount the scooter, and move side-stand to stowed position
- Ensure the kill-switch is in the RUN position
- Ensure the kick stand is UP and all warning lights are extinguished
- Your scooter is now ready to ride R